Thursday, June 22, 2006

Let's Learn English!

Refresh page when sound sound is not working (you should see an image under here when sound is working)


Let's Learn English!





*espere o som baixar (280kb)





ACOMPANHE O DIÁLOGO:


(Música. Beep.)



Secretary: - Mr. President, Condoleeza Rice is here to see you.

George B. : - Good, send her in.

Secretary: - Yes sir.



(Hangs up. Condi enters.)



Condoleeza: - Good morning, Mr. President.

George B. : - Oh Condoleeza, nice to see you. What's happening?

Condoleeza : - Well, Mr. President, I have the report here about the new leader in China.


George B. : - Great, Condi. Lay it on me.

Condoleeza : - Mr. President, Hu is the new leader of China.

George B. : - Well, that's what I want to know.

Condoleeza : - But that's what I'm telling you, Mr. President.

George B. : - Well, that's what I'm asking you, Condie. Who is the new leader of China?

Condoleeza : - Yes.

George B. : - I mean the fellow's name.

Condoleeza : - Hu.

George B. : - The guy in China.

Condoleeza : - Hu.

George B. : - The new leader of China.

Condoleeza : - Hu.

George B. : - The Chinaman!

Condoleeza : - Hu is leading China, Mr. President.

George B. : - Whaddya' asking me for?

Condoleeza : - I'm telling you Hu is leading China.

George B. : - Well, I'm asking you, Condie. Who is leading China?

Condoleeza : - That's the man's name.

George B. : - That's who's name?

Condoleeza : - Yes.



(Pause.)



George B. : - Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of
China?

Condoleeza : - Yes, sir.

George B. : - Yassir? Yassir Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East.

Condoleeza : - That's correct.

George B. : - Then who is in China?

Condoleeza : - Yes, sir.

George B. : - Yassir is in China?

Condoleeza : - No, sir.

George B. : - Then who is?

Condoleeza : - Yes, sir.

George B. : - Yassir?

Condoleeza : - No, sir.





(Pause. Crumples paper)





George B. : - Condi, you're starting to piss me off now, and it's not 'cause you're black neither. I need to know the name of the new leader of China. So why don't you get me the Secretary General of the United Nations on the phone.

Condoleeza : - Kofi Annan?

George B. : - No, thanks. And Condi, call me George. Stop with that ebonics crap.

Condoleeza : - You want Kofi?

George B. : - No.

Condoleeza : - You don't want Kofi.

George B. : - No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk.
And then get me the U.N.

Condoleeza : - Yes, sir.

George B. : - Not Yassir! The guy at the United Nations.

Condoleeza : - Kofi?

George B. : - Milk! Will you please make that call?

Condoleeza : - And call who?

George B. : - Well, who is the guy at the U.N?

Condoleeza : - No, Hu is the guy in China.

George B. : - Will you stay out of China?!

Condoleeza : - Yes, sir.

George B. : - And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N.

Condoleeza : - Kofi.


George B. : - All right! With cream and two sugars. Now get on the phone.



(Condi picks up the phone.)



Condoleeza : - Hello. Rice, here.

George B. : - Rice? Good idea. And get a couple of egg rolls, too, Condi. Maybe we should
send some to the guy in China. And the Middle East. Can you get chinese food in the Middle East? I don't know.



(Door slam. Música.)


*Thanks to João Madureira & CAT


Source: http://www.masteroni.com/stuff/88098232/hu.phtml


No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.